You might currently be attending college in the United States or Canada, but perhaps that has become a bit tedious. You almost always know what to expect culturally, and you are tired of hearing the same accents and thought processes. Perchance, you have decided that you would like to study abroad. The night life in your current country of choice has gotten old. And, you aren’t interested in going where everyone else who goes abroad does. Therefore, it might be time to check out the best colleges in Australia.
Of course, going to college in Australia is not going to be cheap. You will need to get a job. Maybe you can become a BPO virtual assistant in Perth. You can be part of the world’s “reliable remote staffing solutions.” The staff at BPO have college degrees and tons of experience. You can learn about accounting and finance, IT, and even HR. This might be a great beginning to your business focused career while you study abroad. Once you have a plan for employment, it is time to make a choice about the university you wish to attend.
Top 10 Universities in Australia
If you have never been to Australia, it isn’t surprising that you don’t know much about their colleges and universities. That is why we have narrowed the list down to the top 10 universities in Australia. We are hoping to make this process considerably easier for you as the move itself will be a challenge. After all, you will be leaving people you love, the friends you hold dear, and a culture you are intimately familiar with to face new people in a new country. Consider these college options carefully:
- University of New South Wales
- University of Sydney
- Monash University
- Australian National University
- University of Melbourne
- University of Queensland
- University of Adelaide
- RMIT University
- University of Western Australia
- Curtin University
Read more about going to school in Australia.
So, you have now chosen which college you want to attend in Australia. However, you are still wondering why you should study abroad. Or, at the very least, you are having to explain to everyone you are getting ready to leave, why this journey is important for you. Therefore, here are some great reasons for studying abroad:
- Opportunity to travel: College is a time of freedom. A time when you don’t have the ties of a family. Therefore, it is a great time to travel.
- Learn another culture: Going to Australia, or anywhere else for school, will open your eyes to a new culture. Though they speak English in Australia, there is no doubt they live quite differently than you do. Learn more.
- Friends around the world: How else will you meet people on a different continent? You will meet people from another country and know them far better than you ever would, had you chosen to take up the pen-pal concept instead.
- Worldview expansion: Many of us are so ill-informed about the lives of people in other countries. When you study abroad, you will return with a far less biased, ethnocentric, ideology about life.
- Enhance your degree’s value: Employers find those that have studied abroad to be far more valuable than those who have stayed safely in their own hometowns and countries.
Learn more about the value of studying abroad by reading this piece.