There is a big chance that you would like to keep your dorm as neat as you possibly can because you live there. As much as possible, you would like to make it look presentable. Have you ever left it in disarray and when you came home, you cannot help but feel disappointed in yourself? This is just one of the many reasons why you have to keep your dorm clean and easy to live in.
If in case you do not know how you can keep your dorm room looking clean, here are just some of the things that you ought to do. Remember that your dorm room will represent your personality.
How to Make Your Dorm Presentable
- Clean as Often as You Can – Although you may be tempted to leave your room as dirty as possible especially when you are in a rush and you have to meet your friends, remember that the energy of your room can also affect your mood.
- Always Keep Your Bed Sheets Clean – How clean your bed is will affect the overall look of your room. Make sure that you will try to change your sheets from time to time.
- Keep Your Room from Smelling Foul – If you have eaten something and you forgot to properly dispose it, it can start to smell after a few days. This is also true if you are doing some experimentation with your room. Your room might start to smell nasty and you do not want this to happen. What you can do is
- Check the Condition of the Bathroom – This is applicable if you live in a dorm with its own private bath. You have to make sure that your faucet is not leaking and your shower is working well. If in case something is wrong, you may have to ask for water damage restoration Orange County To make sure that your bathroom will go back to its working order. If in case you have a shared bathroom, you can let the one who is in charge know about it work on the things to fix.
- Do Not Keep Your Room Cluttered – You have to remember that clutters are absolutely unnecessary and you can always keep your room clutter free. Just make sure that you will do all the necessary changes to keep your dorm room looking neat.
It can be easier to keep your dorm room clean if you do not have a roommate because you can arrange everything on your own and you will keep it organized your own way but if in case you do have a roommate whom you cannot trust to clean your room, you can at least keep your side of the room neat looking and clutter free. Do remember that your dorm room is not something that you will live in forever but for the meantime, it is your home. Like how you have taken care of your house before, this is the type of care that you should also place on keeping your dorm room looking clean.