Largest bars are those which host star bartenders, cool designs, expert cocktails and many other features make the nightlife more enjoyable in the cities all around the US. It is time to figure out the 10 largest bars in the US and gear up your drinking capabilities in these popular bars with your friends and family or sometimes enjoy drinking alone with strangers. Based on the ratings and regular selection of bars, these 10 largest bars have been nominated and preferred by many people in the US.
Located in the hearts of Seattle, Washington, this bar is popular for cocktails like gin based La Bicyclette served in glass flask.
2. The NoMad Hotel
This big and beautiful American bar is located in New York city and is anchored by a 24 foot mahogany bar and consists of rooms like you have in libraries. Soft cocktails as well as dark spirited drinks like Leo Robitschek and a mix of scotch, lemon, absinthe called Morning Glory Fizz are the classic drinks in the NoMad Hotel bar.
3. Pour Vous
This bar is located in Los Angeles, California and is a Persian style cocktail bar which features the gorgeous looking red velvet banquettes. Focusing on French menu, Parfum with Pret a Poire drink is served regularly.read full post at http://www.gayot.com/restaurants/best-us-top10-sportsbar_01us.html.
4. Woodsman tavern
Found in Portland, Oregon, is a popular bar of all Olympic stars. This huge bar has all the amenities and best bartenders.
5. Midnight Cowboy
This bar is located in the same place where the massage parlor – Midnight cowboy Modeling was previously located in Austin, Texas. You can make your own drink selections including drill and tonic as well as hot and bothered rum, ginger beer or fire damnation bitters.
6. Scott & Co.
Located in Tuscon, Arizona, this beer bar is pretty new opened in 2010, but one of the largest top 10 in the entire US. Preakness Punch is the seasonal drink offered made of pepper corn infused gin, lemon and chartreuse. They also occasionally serve Vagabond made of orange bitter, nectar, lime and tequila.read more news here!
7. Williams and Graham
This bar is located in Denver city of Colorado. Drinkers will have to walk through the faux bookstore and dark space before entering this bar. Smoky mountain is the most popular drink served in this bar and is made of mix of locally produced honey vodka as well as the mezcal which is considered to be the attitudinally appropriate drink for visitors.
This is the best alternative to Bourbon Street and is very classy in the looks and consists of the most modern features from cocktail bar cure. The drinks and food are rich and popular in the city.
9. The Barrelhouse Flat
Found in the heart of Chicago city in Illinois state, is a brilliant huge bar with jukebox in the downstairs and a gorgeous punch bowl like setup.
10. The Hawthorne
This location is found in Boston in Massachusetts state. There are few other major bars and eating places where you can visit before coming to the Hawthorne. The bar consists of several lounges with comfortable room like vintage Russian bars.
2014 is the solid year for Canadian blues and the overall expectations has increased based on the quality as well as diversity expected as the blues artists continue to inspire. Canadian blues are the most popular music brand performers in Canada. Some of these bands have gained popularity both inside US, Canada, Europe as well as in other international countries. These band performers participate in various events in and around the city, radio shows as well as blues festivals.
Below are the top 10 Canadian Blues Musicians of all time:
1. Richard Newell
He used to perform under the nick name of King biscuit boy. An excellent vocalist, song writer, guitarist, harmonica player and an arranger. Mouth of steel and Red lightning are the 2 major music releases and was awarded Juno Award in the traditional and best roots category.
2. Powder Blues under the leadership of Tom Lavin
This band had excellent sales of their Unicut album and had the top 10 songs over decades. They won the Juno for Best new group. Thirsty ears in Capitol records made platinum sales year round.check more information at http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_blues.
3. Richard Carr
He is the French Canadian singer plus guitarist performing in quite a lot of blues festivals in US as well as Canada.
4. David Rutundo
David is a Toronto based blues singer, guitarist and song writer. He also played harmonica. He won the Rising star award for Blues Ignited from Canada’s national broadcaster.
5. James King and Jackhammer Blue band
They have performed in the in a number of blue shows and have been featured in US and Canada in the year 2009 to 2010.
6. Roxanne Potvin
She is a Canadian bilingual and a Quebec singer, song writer, guitarist, as well as stage performer and has participated in clubs, events, festivals across Canada and few international countries as well. She visited France in 2007 for her show on Women’s blue review show and was nominated as the best female vocalist at Maple blues.
7. David Gogo
He is a Canada based blues guitarist and solo recorded with EMI records. He was one of the top performers in Montreux Jazz festival. His album Vibe is a compilation of original songs written by Tom, Craig and John.
8. JW Jones
He is a blues singer, guitarist and the band leader. His group has recorded totally 5 albums so far. They have performed maximum number of performances in a year and hence awarded with Canada’s top touring blues act.
9. Sue Foley
She is a blues rock guitarist, vocalist and song writer and has 10 studio CDs. She won the Juno award which is Canadian equivalent to Grammy for her album Love Comin’ down. She was also awarded as the SOCAN song writer in 2002. She was also awarded best female guitarist in consecutive 3 years.visit this source for more detailed information.
10. Jack de Keyzer
He has performed in major blue events as a singer, guitarist and a song writer. His album 6 string lover in 2010 won the Juno award.
Whether it is wedding, graduation party, birthday party or any other function, DJ’s are most wanted in Vancouver. They are mostly invited by top companies, planners and the widest variety of DJ’s along with the musical bands with over 300 artists are available for functions at your choice. Some of the DJ’s are called as complimentary entertainment coordinator in order to ensure they have good entertainment for their audience and everything goes perfectly.
Here are the top 5 DJ’s in Vancouver as rated down by the DJ review sites.
1. Mobile DJ services
● They are great entertainment company which offer mobile DJ services on all the occasions.
● These DJ’s are a band of musicians who specialize in weddings, birthdays, concerts, night clubs, charity events, BBQs, company party, sports events, fashion shows, anniversaries, graduation, seasonal parties and many others.
● They have huge collection of music libraries with speakers and lighting arrangement included.
● One best thing is that they do not expect you to pay the rental fee for any of these accessories they offer.
● They are reliable and experienced professional who are in high demand in the city.
2. Family friendly DJ services
● DJ P-Daddy (David) is a wedding, dance as well as any kind of party DJ. Depending upon the occasion and upon request this DJ is ready to keep his manners on par.go to http://www.airwavesmusic.ca/vancouver-wedding-djs/ for more updates.
● If you have budget constraints, then do not worry at all, he is easy to work and takes requests in a friendly manner.
● They also have new equipment like speakers, wireless microphones, subs and lavalier.
3. Wedding DJ Services
● They belong to Echo productions and include wedding packages such as planning, music customization and consultation.
● They have highly professional DJ services with event management services
● They offer different sound packages in their service. The basic sound package (BSP) uses quality pro equipment for any event. The basic package costs around $299 for 4 hours. Echo deluxe package is very suitable if you want to go partying all night and costs $349 for 4 hours. They also have the most expensive Echo premium package where recordings are shown on LCD screens and provide everything you want. The price starts from $499 for 4 hours and can extend to higher price depending upon additional requests.read their latest comment on this website.
4. Fidelity entertainment
● This is a DJ band of 3 and they serve both Vancouver as well as cities in Oregon.
● The services they provide are above and beyond expectations. The amount of time spent on every event and creativity is included in their package.
● This DJ service is specialized in different music genres and can customize the music as per your needs.
5. Just dance DJ service
● This DJ service was started by former dance teacher and they offer elegant as well as ever entertaining options for your special occasions.
● They focus on making the event just for you and your guests.
● They also assist you in time management of your event apart from entertaining your audience.
● This DJ service offers Ballroom dance lessons and choreograph your dance shows.
Everyone loves music, whether it is for a hobby or passion or even a skill or for their bread earning. People might rent or own their music instrument. When you buy or rent your music instrument, have you ever thought there might be a need to buy an insurance for your musical instrument? Musicians across the nation trust that they would definitely need a music instrument insurance for themselves and buy the coverage which is most suitable for preserving their instrument on the long run.read our latest blog post at http://www.theyale.ca/top-5-vancouver-djs/.
Here are some true facts on the insurance which helps you to decide whether you must plan to buy for your musical instrument or not.
Why do you need insurance for your musical instrument?
One would definitely want to consider buying insurance for your musical instruments for the below mentioned reasons.
● You would definitely want peace of mind if something bad happens with your musical instruments due to unavoidable circumstances.
● By insuring, you will be regularly communicating with the insurance company and musical instrument experts and learn how to save your instruments
● Make sure you are introduced to the specialist claims team so that you will be aware of various channels for notifying the missing gear and help increase the chance of return.check more information at this link.
While there are many advantages of buying musical instruments insurance, they are some negative consequences of it as well.
● Many of us might consider paying insurance as just another bill. Some people might find it less feasible to make the payments promptly.
● Make sure your policy covers all the necessary things you would need to protect your musical instruments. However, there is no guarantee that you can get coverage for all eventualities.
● Some providers might expect you to make payments for the excess deductibles, this might make you to pay out of your own pocket.
What facilities do look for in your insurance?
● Policy benefits: There might be various policies if you consider buying insurance from different vendors. Each of these plans might depend on various factors, so make sure you do your own research before jumping into buying one. Different types of plans are available for different insurances.
● Service benefits: Some of the benefits include a dedicated account holder, personalized quotations, make transactions in your own currencies, flexible renewal terms, choice of repairer and many others.
How do you apply for a musical instrument insurance?
You need to sign up with any insurance company who is willing to cover your musical instruments and recording equipment by looking into various quotes they provide. Through a simple application process you can get a quote and make the payment by the payment processors they accept. You can get a free no obligation insurance quote from many insurance providers.
The entire insurance buying can be done online most of the times than giving an official visit. These days you can clarify any of your questions through email, phone or personal visit and review the policy information.
You can buy your insurance for musical instrument from a trustworthy insurance company like www.ourinsurancecanada.com.
College campus bars are the most favorite part of a college student’s life. You can enjoy the cheap drinks, amazing snacks, gang of friends, play drinking games, enjoy party, competitions, etc. Whether you stay back late for studying or enjoying parties, campus bars are the most amazing part of any undergraduate’s life. Everyone has their own favorite seat in the campus bars and they enjoy sitting there with friends and enjoying their drinks for hours together.
Here are the 5 biggest campus bars in the US.
1. Rick’s American Cafe:
This campus bar belongs to the University of Michigan. This campus bar is located in Ann Arbor. One major drawback of this campus bar is that it charges a cover fee and tries to make up for the best ways possible. They have giant fishbowls as well as sweaty dance floors surrounded by 3 bar sections. There is a rumour that this bar has kicked out the Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps.
2. He’s not here:
This is the campus bar of University of North Carolina, which is located in the Chapel hill of North carolina. The bar just serves beer because of which its rating is slightly less popular than other bars around the region though it is one of the biggest campus bars.visit http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/destinations/2013/08/17/best-college-bars-in-america/2666313/ for more information.
However, this bar is not supposed to be under estimated. If you buy beer in the 33 ounce blue cup, then and can be refilled as soon as you finish it just for $3 and $6 depending upon which night of the week you are planning to visit the bar. Besides this, if you want to go for a picnic in this bar, the balcony courtyard is full of picnic tables. The campus bar is more than 300 yards from the fraternity court and is much bigger in size than the other college campus bars around US.
3. Timothy’s bar and grill
This campus bar is found in the University of Dayton which is located in Dayton at Ohio state. This is one of the best college bars in America. This bar may not have the same reputation as other bars, but they have the stipper pole as well as killer drink served in the name of ‘The wall’. visit the original source for more details.
4. The Sink – CU Boulder
This campus bar is located in Boulder at Colo. This bar is pretty famous because American president Barack Obama visited ‘The Sink’ bar very recently. The bar has a lot to offer including but not limited to giant jenga, beer pong, corn hole as well as other amazing drinks. Every Monday the fans of Sink Rats participate in the flip night where you flip a coin and pay either 25 cents or the full price when you buy your drink.
5. Old stone Jug
This campus bar is located in the Colgate University of Hamilton at New York. The campus bar started as an under rated, but it is one of the biggest college bars now with great music, dance and debauchery. College alumini have a privilege and have a special place when playing for Frank Sinatra’s New York.