Listen, there will be no better time in your life to explore the world than during your college years. If you don’t take these opportunities while you are young and seemingly free, you will probably have a mass of regrets as a forty something. Believe us, we write from experience. So, when it comes to traveling in college, the main thing is learning the tricks necessary to acquire inexpensive travel. That’s why we’re here.
The world has gotten a little crazy, well maybe a lot crazy, over the past few years so some travel rules and regulations have changed. Before you think about preparing to take some time abroad, ensure that you have a TSA approved laptop bag. You will want to be able to access email and other potential school related things while away. Having your laptop with you is pretty important.
5 Tips for Cheap College Student Travel
It won’t matter when you plan to travel if you don’t take the time to follow these guidelines. The thing about finding cheap travel is planning ahead. These tips should help you access some pretty great deals and be able to travel to exotic places your parents wish they’d visited when they were your age. Take these 5 tips to heart:
- Research- You are in college so research should be a fairly common state of operations for you. Planning where you will travel is no different. With a little research you can determine when the cheapest time to fly will be, which days make for shorter delays and less costly tickets, etc. There are a number of travel deal apps available that will keep you abreast of pricing changes. You might even get a great deal on a flash sale if you are linked in to these apps. Learn more.
- Flexibility– The more readily available you are, the better your chances of scoring a cheap rate. If you only have a locked in time for travel then you will have to bow down to the rates that apply during that frame. However, if you can be flexible, you will stand a much better chance of saving money. Just keep up with your school work so that when an opportunity arises you will be able to take it.
- All Options– Don’t think your travel plans have to be solely attached to airplanes. You probably haven’t seen all the great things your own country has to offer, let alone the world. Take a chance on a train or a great rental car deal. You are in college, what’s stopping you from grabbing hold of every chance that comes your way? Read this.
- Friends– Travel is often better when you do it with friends. Get a group of your dearest and nearest to determine to hit the roads, skies, and tracks together. Make memories and take lots of pictures. Since you’ll have your laptop with you there shouldn’t be a problem posting everything to social media.
- Scholarship– If you don’t think you will be able to afford traveling the country, or the world, and then apply for scholarships. If you get one you will be able to study abroad as if you were still in your own dorm. What have you got to lose? Find more information here.
Seriously, there’s nothing better than college except finding inexpensive ways to travel while you’re there.
Payday loans are one of the most convenient ways I which to make your income stretch over a given month. You may have a certain bill to pay or some unplanned expenditure has come up that needs to be dealt with. Whatever the reason, it is important that you do you research into which lending company you are going to deal with.
Most people will have heard of the stories where people have gone into financial ruin as a result of not reading the terms and conditions carefully when taking out a loan and being crippled with exponential interest rates. Therefore, you need to always ensure that you are dealing with a company that is above board and is transparent on all of its fees.
Completing applications online are a very convenient and straightforward way of getting a payday loan, but it also opens yourself up to a lot more scams and frauds, as you are not meeting a person in the flesh. When it comes to payday loan debt help, you need to take the necessary steps to make sure that an online lender if legitimate. Here is some advice on how to do just that.
Double check to make sure that the lender has a physical address
In this day and age, there are thousands of businesses online that claim to have a physical address but they do not in reality. These sites are not be trusted, so it is well worthwhile doing a bit of extra research to double check if what they are saying is true or not. These fraudulent companies will take advantage of their customers who are desperate for short term money, so always be certain that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and fair.
If they are willing to lie about having a physical address what else are they going to be willing to lie about? The best way in which to check an address is to first check it out on a satellite map and then ring the number provided to check if you can make an appointment with them. If anything seems off, steer clear of dealing with them.
Don’t go for something that appears to be too good to be true
There is an old saying, what seems too good to be true usually is. One of the most widely marketed things online is payday loans. In order to try and win business, man lenders will try to send unsolicited doffers to potential customers. These techniques are very hard to differentiate from the usual spam that enters your inbox and also those fraudulent schemes and emails that spread malicious malware on your device when opened.
Just to be sure, avoid any payday loan offers or products that you have not directly asked for. This will protect you from getting unwanted viruses, as well as protecting yourself from a potentially shady lender. This will pay off in the long run.