Several students in a college life do not find enough time to relax. Everything has deadlines, and before you know it, these deadlines start to dictate everything you do. However, if you are strong willed and you know you cannot let deadlines take over your youth, you will get a good amount of free time to spend doing what you want. Research shows numerous students ignore their health, and eventually, they require to take medicines to keep up with the hectic routines. Read on, and you will see how to keep yourself fit while living on a university campus:
- Take An Eating Break
As busy as your schedule is, or as tight as your classes are, you have to take time out for food. By that does not mean you grab a quick bite and eat it on your way to class. You should sit down either alone or with a group of friends and eat a proper meal at least twice a day. You can do this either in the morning when you wake up and have to have breakfast or midday when it is lunchtime or at night when you are done with your classes and need to relax. You can pick any time that suits you. Moreover, it is observed many students do not get a chance to cook food on campus by themselves, so they have to eat from the cafeteria. That is acceptable as long as you are eating a proper meal.
- Personal Hygiene
A vital part of staying fit and healthy is done by taking care of your hygiene. Personal hygiene includes little things like taking a shower regularly, changing your bed sheets every once a week, keeping your dorm room tidy, et cetera. These things would keep you fresh, and cleanliness allows the brain to function more clearly. Make a habit of doing these little chores every day.
When you divide the tasks and spend just 15-20 minutes on these things, the difference can be quite noticeable. Do not ignore the basics like brushing teeth before going to bed and combing your hair every day. They all come under personal hygiene.
- Install Pull Up Bars In Your Dorm Room
Pull up bars are an excellent equipment for strengthening your upper body and for keeping your muscles healthy. The best pull up bars can be installed anywhere in your dorm room very easily. They are easy to handle and are portable so can be shifted from one place to another. Various companies that manufacture pull up bars do take into account their price range as they know the customers are mostly young individuals. However, if you still find them expensive, you and your roommate can divide the money and get these. In this way, you both can use this equipment and stay fit. There are different categories of pull up bars depending on your weight, size, and need. If you are just commencing, you should consult a gym trainer who can guide you about the bar that suits you best. You can also visit wepullup.com to get to know about the best pull up bars.
- Follow A Routine
This might be the toughest point, but following a routine assist you to stay on top of your game. Your body would not overexert itself and will remain healthy. It does not mean you should not have fun or that weekends are not for attending parties instead you should set some limits/boundaries and stick to these to attain your health goals.
If you’re planning a night out with your friends, then there is no better idea to go out to a snooker club or play pool all night long. If you’re new at pool and don’t know how you can play the game, better yet, defeat your friends at it – we’ve got some helpful material lined up for you.
- Score a bigger number of points than your competitor to win. Keeping in mind the end goal to win in a session of snooker, you need to end the game with a higher number of points than the other player. This implies you should attempt to secure the greatest number of points per turn as you can. Snooker can be dubious to get the hang of to start with, however with time you’ll figure out how to put your shots to run the table and make the best of each turn.
- There are 22 balls which are part of a single snooker session: 15 red, 6 diverse (yellow, dark colored, green, blue, pink and black) and a single white “signal” ball, which is use to take shots. The point estimation of each ball is as per the following: every red ball =1, yellow = 2, green = 3, dark colored = 4, blue = 5, pink = 6 and black = 7
- Players score points each time they effectively sink a ball. Before the finish of the game, each ball must be in a pocket for there to be a winner. Due to the player’s capacity to sink colored balls over and over during the opening phase of the game, a triumphant score will once in a while be beneath 50.
- Set up the table properly. Before you can start playing, the balls must be placed in the correct setup. Each of the color balls has a particular area on the table. The 15 red balls are organized in a triangular arrangement toward one side of the table. The blue ball rests in the middle. The yellow, black and green balls are arranged on a level plane on the breaking end of the table. You can check out some pool cue information
- Choose which player will break. Flip a coin or reach to an agreement regarding who will shoot first. This player will be in charge of breaking the arrangement of balls. For their opening shot, the player will position the white cue ball behind the line of yellow, black colored and green balls. They will then intend to delicately unstick a red ball from the bunch, formally starting the game.
Alternate amongst red and colored balls to gain points. Points are scored by sinking the correct balls organized appropriately. The dynamic player will endeavor to sink a red ball first. Once sunk, red balls remain where they are. The player will then go for any of the colored balls, which come back to their assigned spot on the table after they’ve been sunk. Proceed with the game in this way, backpedaling and forward amongst red and colored balls, until the point that the majority of the red balls have found their way into a pocket.
No one needs a bit of extra cash more than a student does. The student life can be tough, especially if you are a bit limited on spending money. Extra cash is always handy whether you are in need of a new outfit, some stationery or simply want to enjoy a night out with friends. There are quite a few ways in which students can make money online. Up next we are going to discuss the top fun ways for students to make cash even though you might not have a lot of free time on your hands.
- Try matched betting
Matched betting is also known as back matching, lay bet matching or double betting and can be quite lucrative if you are keen on sports. This form of betting is often referred to as risk free gambling and the bets are focused on the outcome of sporting events. For this type of betting you guess or predict a certain winning team and a certain score and you can win according to the accuracy of your bet. Matched betting gamblers enjoy tremendous success from this form of betting when they use prediction software like Free Football prediction to estimate the outcome of the game and you can earn quite a lot if you understand this form of betting well enough.
- Online market trading
Unlike surveys and online researching this form of online earning can actually benefit you long into the future. Online market trading is a terrific skill to develop and can even earn you financial freedom if you continuously invest in market trading on the sideline. Learning the trade is however not the easiest of tasks but there are some pretty amazing platforms like Plus500 that will help you understand stock markets easier.
- Become an eBay reseller
Do you have some connections with boutiques or product manufacturers? Well then perhaps you should consider opening an online store on a popular virtual market like eBay. The site is absolutely wonderful because you can resell goods and earn some great profits from without having to actually handle any of the products yourself.
- Become a cartoonist
If you have great drawing skills, a tab, a fine point stylus pen and a drawing app like ArtFlow or Sketchbook then you can always try drawing cartoons and resell these toons for publishing in magazines. Alternatively you can consider becoming an illustrator.
- Review music
Love listening to music? Then perhaps it can be lucrative to start writing music or song reviews for musical blogs or musicians. You can earn quite a lot of cash if you are able to generate a good writers name for yourself and especially if you can negotiate click through payments from album distributors. If someone clicks through to the e-commerce website from your music reviews you can earn from these clicks.
There are plenty of great and fun ways to make some cash online but there are also plenty of scammers to watch out for. When you are looking for ways to earn a bit of extra spending money then it is always best to stick to reputable hiring companies or reputing e-commerce stores so you won’t get cheated.
Choosing the right elliptical trainer for you and your college friends can be quite a huge task if you’re not sure what to go for. That is why in this article, we are going to list down some of the tips that you should keep in mind when choosing an elliptical trainer.
The Flywheel weight
Ensure that you choose a flywheel with the right weight. Lighter ones are easier to accelerate and brake, and the heavier ones are for the more experienced.
The stride length
This is what determines the amplitude of the movement of the legs and the comfort while pedaling. This should be determined by your height, and the taller you are, the longer it should be.
Mechanical or magnetic resistance?
These determine the difficulty of the resistance of the wheel.
The watts are used to measure the pedaling power based on the walking or pedaling speed and the level of resistance.
The console: with or without Bluetooth?
Bluetooth compatibility enables one to connect the elliptical trainer to their phone or tablet, making it easier for them to monitor their speed, and to control the trainer.
Best Home Elliptical: Top 7 Reviews for 2017
We are now going to dive into reviewing some of the best home elliptical trainers that you can find in the market. This will make it easier for you to choose the right one the next time that you go shopping for one.
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
The Sole E35 elliptical machine is the perfect machine for a challenging cardio workout, coming with a blue, backlit LDC display that shows your training data. The console comes a built-in cooling fan, water bottle holder, and speakers that you can connect to your smartphone or iPod.
- The LCD display allows for tracking of training data
- Adjustable pedals mean that one can choose their stride length
- Includes a 5-year warranty on parts and 2 years on labor
- Features an in-built sound system and a handy water bottle holder
- Has 6 standard programs in addition to 2 user customizable ones
Body Solid E1 Elliptical Trainer
This trainer comes with a patented technology that ensures the elliptical motion is biochemically correct. This ensures a great workout and keeps you from injury. It has a compact design that is coupled with a range of decent settings.
- Center drive design
- Moving arms
- Weight limit of 275lb
- Comes with a 15-year warranty on the frame, in addition to a 10-year warranty on the motor
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
This trainer comes with several levels of resistance and a range of exercise programs, making it ideal for people with varying workout plans. It comes with USB connectivity, so that one can save their progress on flash drives, and not to mention the dual LCD display.
- Dual track two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export keep you up to date on reaching your fitness goals
- 22 programs, 2 user settings and goal tracking are all there to keep you motivated and challenged
- 20 levels of resistance aligned with a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
- Charging USB port and data exchange
Nautilus E514c Elliptical Trainer
The Nautilus E514c Elliptical trainer comes with a smooth biomechanically correct design with the right comfort features, enhanced programming, magnetic resistance, and a heavy duty flywheel for superior workouts. Other features include 21 programs for workout variety, and a natural-feeling 18-inch stride.
- Oversized console with large 2.25″ X 5″ LCD window with multi-colored brickyard, speakers and fan
- 21 programs and 2 user settings for maximum workout variety and challenges
- 16 levels of magnetic resistance and 17.6lbs flywheel offer an incredibly smooth and consistent workout
- Compact home gym friendly front drive with fixed 18-inch stride and articulating footplates
- 6 leveling points for a solid workout platform
ProForm Hybrid Trainer
This trainer gives you the option of choosing between a cardio recumbent bike workout or a total toning elliptical program. It is equipped with 14 workout in-built apps, 14 digital resistance levels that take the user from beginner to advanced as they progress, and a EKG heart monitor. This is a hybrid trainer with two functionalities for the cost of one.
- Comes with a seat so it can be used as an elliptical machine or exercise bike
- Has a 350lb weight capacity
- Features 14 pre-installed workout apps and 14 resistance levels.
- 15-inch stride
- 90-day warranty on both parts and labor
Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine
The 470 is essentially an upgraded version of the 430, coming with more programs and resistance levels. It has USB connectivity, dual LCD, and MyFitnessPal compatibility.
- Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export keep you up to date on reaching your fitness goals
- 29 programs, 4 user settings and goal tracking are all there to keep you motivated and challenged
- 25 levels of resistance aligned with a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
- Charging USB port and data exchange
Sunny Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
This affordable trainer offers low-impact, cardiovascular training, providing a smooth upper and lower body workout without jarring impact on the knee joints. It also comes with a static, hand pulse monitoring system for heart rate readings, in-built computer that scans time, speed, distance, calories, total distance, and pulse functions.
- Magnetic resistance with micro-tension controller
- Large anti-slip foot platforms
- Moving arms for upper body workout
- Hand pulse monitoring system
- Multi-function workout computer
- Functions: scan, time, speed, distance, calories, total distance, and pulse
- Weight capacity: 220 pounds
- Dimensions: 37.8 by 26.6 by 60 inches (LxWxH)
- Gross weight: 68 pounds
Choosing the right elliptical trainer is very important if you’re to achieve your training efforts. Feel free to check out the trainers that we reviewed, and I’m pretty sure that there is one that will greatly impress you. They are all functional, offering great value for money.
All human beings are prone to illness, and it is part of life. Likelihood of bad health increases when you are on roads. You never know how the atmosphere of the designated place is going to treat you. Students mostly behave heedlessly on the college trips or when they take a tour with friends and end up spoiling the whole trip with their ill health.
Yes, you cannot be immune to the diseases of all kinds. Nevertheless, chances of illness can be minimised with a little care. You have heard it right ‘prevention is better than cure.’ That is true indeed, and this is what you must not ignore.
Here you go with the tips that would aid you to keep the motion sickness at bay when on travel:
Do Not Drink Contaminated Water:
We are never sure about the purity of water in the areas where we are traveling. There are chances that the sanitation out there is not great and you should never drink tap water. What filthy water does to your body would not going to be pleasant. The perfect solution for it is gravity fed water filters. These gravity water filters are portable, and no electrical connection is required for them to get running. They remove impurities like chemicals, chlorine, and other dirt. This solution is likewise best for home use.
However, you need to look up for a couple of things when buying these gravity fed water filters. It is better to go through the buying guide at purewaterpatriot.com before purchasing a filter. Doing that would help you take your filter buying decision wholeheartedly.
Be Careful Of the Food You Eat:
The main reason for diarrhea and gastrointestinal problems on a travel adventure is contaminated food. You expose yourself to lots of nasty diseases by being careless about the stuff you take in your mouth. Make certain that the food you are eating is fresh and properly cooked. Try to look out hygiene practices at the food court or some stall you are at. Do not jump straight to the spicy food with the view to get the pleasure of eating local foods if your stomach is not used to it. Just be careful and do not let the stomach be upset.
Protection against the Sun:
Sun protection is something you should not tune out, especially when you are traveling to the region with hot and tropical climate. You tend to have a terrible sunburn when you expose yourself to the sun for long without applying sunscreen. The situation can get worse if dehydration sets in as it may result in heat exhaustion and heatstroke.
It does not seem practical to stay away from the sun totally, nonetheless, you can lessen the effect by wearing unrevealing clothes, covering head with a cap or some scarf, and applying sunscreen on the exposed parts of the body.
It depends on the vaccination you already have and likewise on your medical history. It is better to see your physician before you hit the road. Follow the instructions doctor advised you. Get vaccinated if it is recommended.
Protect Yourself From Mosquitos And Other Bugs:
Mosquito bites can leave you with painful and itchy marks. This is not it. As we all know, this nasty little creature is notorious for transmitting the diseases like yellow fever, dengue, malaria, Japanese encephalitis, and chikungunya.
Air-conditioned room is a perfect solution. Other alternatives can be the mosquito repellents, sleeping under permethrin-coated nets, anti-mosquito coils, and plug-in devices. You may also encounter other bugs that can cause skin infections. Avoid these as well.
Assuming that you’re thinking of going on that night out with friends, but you’re not sure on which finger you should wear your rings. This shouldn’t surprise you, because there are many people out there who honestly have no idea on which fingers to wear their rings. In this article, we are going to look at some of the things to look at when wearing rings. We are going to discuss the finger symbolism when it comes to wearing rings.
Right Hand vs. Left Hand
This is something that has left many people puzzled, but the truth is that at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter what finger that the rings are worn on. It all actually depends on factors like culture, and the rules of institutions such as schools. For the average American, though, it is really a matter of preference.
The Little (Pinky) Finger
For most people, when a ring is worn on the little finger, it is meant to bring out a “statement”. Such rings are usually not associated to religion or culture, and are instead the flashiest rings, bringing out eye popping statements. According to some astrological or palmistry symbolism, the little finger is associated with intelligence and persuasion, representing Mercury. Mercury is a liquid material, and this means that you won’t be wearing any ring made of relevant metal here.
Fourth (Ring) Finger
In most part of the world, the right fourth finger with a band indicates that one is engaged, while a band on the fourth finger of the left hand indicates marriage. Most people go for simple gold or silver bands for their wedding as compared to diamond studded engagement rings that women tend to prefer. This finger is associated with romance, beauty and creativity, with silver being the preferred metal for non-wedding rings because the moons metal is silver, symbolically.
The Middle Finger
This is the largest and boldest of all the fingers, which is probably why it is used for the obvious hand gesture. Most people that are wearing rings for the first time feel most comfortable with the rings on the middle finger due to its central feel, sturdiness, and manliness. One wouldn’t want to wear a bulky ring, though, because it can be quite a hindrance to manual tasks. The middle finger is associated with Saturn because of the central location, and the common metal for Saturn is lead, making simple gray metals like steel the best options.
The Index or Pointer Finger
Aside from the thumb, this is the most used finger, and for a long time, it has been the preferred ring finger for men. It is the perfect finger for class rings, fraternal rings, family rings and membership rings, although most people prefer it out of choice or habit. This finger is associated with Jupiter, symbolizing power, leadership, and authority. Bright silver metals are the preferred choice for this finger.
Thumb rings are associated with wealth and influence, and to that effect, they also tend to be bulky. This is the perfect option for people that love wearing many rings, since the thumb is somewhat isolated. When it comes to gestures, thumbs are associated with friendship and interaction, and hence the “thumbs up”. It is perfect for chunky rings but nothing gaudy or expensive looking. They are best when they are bold and simple. According to classic mythology, the thumb is an indicator of character, straight thumbs showing an authoritative personality, while crooked thumbs show dishonesty or wickedness.
Big Game Rings
Being that we are discussing rings, I thought that I should mention Big Game Rings, dealers of high quality championship replica rings at great prices. They offer free delivery around the world to 187 countries, and when you make payments, they are secure. The buyer protection ensures that once you buy the rings, they will be delivered.
Top Selling Products
Below is a list of their bestselling rings:
- 2016 NBA Championship Ring Cleveland Cavaliers
- Oakland Raiders 1976 1980 1983 NFL Super Bowl Rings Set
- 2008-2009 Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XLIII Ring with Wooden Gift Box
- 2005 MLB World Series Championship Ring Chicago White Sox
- 2016-2017 New England Patriots Super Bowl Replica Ring with Wooden Gift
- 2017 NBA Championship Ring Golden State Warriors
- 2016 MLB World Series Championship Ring Chicago Cubs
- Pittsburgh Penguins 2017 NHL Hockey Stanley Cup Championship Ring
- Oklahoma Sooners 2016 NCAA Football Big 12 Championship Ring
- 1973-1974 Miami Dolphins Super Bowl VIII Replica Ring with Wooden Gift Box
- 1972-1973 Miami Dolphins Super Bowl VII Replica Ring with Wooden Gift Box
- Alabama Crimson Tide 2015 NCAA Football National Championship Ring
Rings have been worn for centuries, and you now have an idea of where to where what ring, and for what reasons. On the other hand, if you’re one of those people that are into championship rings, you might want to check out the great offers at Big Game Rings for their array of replica rings.
As a student in college, you have to think about so many things. You have to think about the projects that you have to finish, the documents that you have to submit not to mention the homework that takes up too much of your spare time. When the time comes that it is almost over, don’t you think you deserve to have a fun night with your loved one or with your friends?
There might be a grand party that is going to happen when you are about to graduate from college and you are contemplating on whether you should avail of limo rental in Carlsbad, CA or not. If there is one thing that you can expect from this limo rental company, it is that they will be there on time. If you require a driver, then the driver will be available at the exact time that you would need it. You will not be disappointed with their services.
You have tried your best in college to save money because being a college student is expensive. The smallest things will require you to spend a few dollars. Whether it is to eat or to purchase the materials that you need for your project, your money is not exactly pouring in. Yet, if you want to remember a special night of your life in college, there are some benefits you may get when you rent a limo.
Here are some of the benefits that you can get:
- If you are with a group of friends, you can share the cost of the limo. This will allow you to go to the party comfortably without having to fit into one of your cars.
- You will be relaxed going to the party. There are some people who go out of their houses looking fine but because of the uncomfortable ride that they have to endure going to the venue, they do not look or feel as good anymore. If you know that this is going to dampen your party mood, renting a limo is something you should consider.
- If in case you all get drunk because it is a party that may last all night, you do not have to worry about going home because the limo service will make sure that you arrive at your home safe and sound.
- We all know that a lot of things that people do are posted on social media and renting out a limo will allow you to have a great backdrop for photos. You may never know, some people who did not rent the limo may even request to have a picture with it too. There are different things that people can do for social media.
- You want to impress someone. If you want to impress a person that you are going to take with you to the party then deciding on whether you should rent a limo or not will not be hard to do anymore.
With all of the reasons mentioned above, do you think that you should contact the limo rental company now?
Buying a new and expensive car isn’t a piece of cake. Various folks can’t afford to spend a lot of money. However, virtually everyone requires a car. The best option in such circumstances is buying the used car as it is less expensive and can allow you to stay in your budget.
Everything embraces a sunny and a dark side. It is a misconception among students that used things are of poor quality. That’s why they are advised to spend more money and opt for a new one. These are all fallacies. All you have to do is just be careful before finalizing it.
Here are a few advises every student must review before buying the used car:
- Check the condition of the Car:
The very first thing you must look for is the condition of the car. No one wants to purchase a car that is rusty or broken and spend money on its repair. Therefore check the exterior and interior of a car thoroughly so that you don’t have to face problems later on.
- Always go for Test Drive
When you buy clothes, you always try them beforehand to check whether they suit or not. Same is the case with cars. Whenever you look for a used car, always take a test drive to check its functioning. Doing so will help you in analyzing that if the brakes are fit and can respond to the sharp turns smoothly or not? Moreover, it gives you an idea about the performance of the engine and how much oil it consumes per kilometer.
- Inspect a car with the help of your Mechanic:
A student doesn’t have an idea about the minor details of the cars. You can only check the main things like color and condition, but a mechanic knows everything. When you take a mechanic with you to inspect the car, he finds out about the hidden problems. Not only this, but you know about the actual worth of the car. There are numerous cases when folks purchase something expensive that is not even worth spending so much money. To avoid losing huge bucks, it is always better to get the assistance of a professional auto mechanic.
- Research about the Make and Model:
When you are looking to purchase a car, always do a little research about its model. It is vital because doing that would help you get to know how old the car is and what’s the actual market price of the brand new car. In addition to that, it helps you in negotiating the price, and you won’t be fooled by the scammers.
- Check the Registration Papers:
Before buying the car always ensure that the car is registered under your government. Sometimes the second-hand cars are the stolen ones that are illegal for the owner to have. To avoid the clashes in future always check the registration papers and make certain that if they are original or not.
- Look for pre-owned cars:
Looking out for certified pre-owned cars comes handy for you. For it can offer you a warranty of the quality of the vehicle. When you purchase these cars, the dealers offer you quality assurance and warranty.
- Check the Reviews and Dealers reputation:
The best way to buy a car from a dealer is to check the reviews and feedbacks of his other clients. Carvision is the best place to look for the trusted dealers. It is an online platform that provides you the buying, selling and trade services. Furthermore, they have the customers’ reviews on their site which help the new audience to go for the best dealer. Carvision have experienced and trustworthy sellers, so you won’t have to worry about finding the good one. Check the reviews of certain clients and go for one which you find right. Contacting them will not be an issue since there is already complete information about them on their site.
Going out is something that all of us do at some point in our lives, and it is very important for most of us that we look good and presentable. We not only want to look good in our clothes, but we also want to have our hair looking at its best. That is the reason why we are going to look at evening hair tip for parties and outdoor occasions. Of course there are many more tips than what we are going to show you, depending on your hair type and sense of style, amongst other things.
Tip 1: Match Your Hair Color to Your Outfit
The color of the hair and the color of the outfit should complement each other. You can always apply color to your hair to match or compliment any color of dress that you’re wearing.
Tip 2: Match Your Outfit to Your Hairstyle
It is very important that the hairstyle matches the outfit that you’re wearing. You wouldn’t want to wear a bareback dress only to have long flowing hair coving the back and hiding the beauty of the dress. An up style would work much better.
Tip 3: Experiment with Accessories
Who said that accessories can only be worn on the hands, fingers and ears. Try using different pins and hair clips to figure out the one that works best for you.
Tip 4: Don’t Try Anything Too Outrageous
Stay away from outrageous hairstyles. A good example is that you wouldn’t want to wear a Halloween dress to a formal dinner, you would attract attention for all the wrong reasons.
Tip 5: Style for The Occasion
Style your hair according to the occasion. Wear it formally for formal occasions, and a little fancier for fancy occasions.
Tip 6: Style for The Location
If you’re going to an outdoor evening party, style for the location. If you know that you might end up swimming, style for it.
Rusk W8less Professional Tourmaline Dryer Review
Since we are talking about hair styling, I thought that it is important for me to mention this professional hair dryer. You won’t find anything better than this on the market, to use on your hair. Manufactured by Rusk, one of the premier salon brands in the world, this hair dryer comes weighing less than 1 pound, making it easy to hold. It can cater for any styling needs that you need for your evening outing. It is infused with ceramic and tourmaline, emitting far-infrared heat waves that penetrate hair more deeply, drying hair faster and eliminating static and frizz.
- Powerful, yet lightweight, 2000-watt ceramic and tourmaline dryer.
- Ideal for use with hair of any length, style, or texture.
- Especially effective on thick, coarse hair that is difficult to blow-dry.
- Uses far-infrared heat to reduce drying time.
- Cool shot button
- 7 heat/speed settings
- 8′ cord
- Removable rear filter
- Concentrator nozzle
With some of the tips above, you’re bound to make heads turn on your next evening out. Remember, it all boils down to the sort of image that you would like to portray yourself as, which means that there could be more or less tips. When it comes to the hair dryer of choice, the Rusk W8less Professional Tourmaline Dryer is your best bet to get all your styling needs taken care of.
Heading off to college is an exciting moment in the life of a young person. However, there are a number of concerns for parents. Many parents ascribe to the “buy your own car” mentality, and we certainly support that. However, it’s important to help your kids pick the best cars for college students before they leave home. You want to ensure that they’ve got a car they can afford and that will keep them safe.
We suggest looking at your options via Car Vision. They have a large selection of used vehicles at reasonable prices. College students will want to pick one of the cars on our list to be confident that they are heading off to college with a peach not a lemon. The experts at Car Vision can help your children make an informed choice before they move on to make even greater life lasting decisions at college.
Top Seven Used Cars for College Students
If you are interested, you can do a quick search for the top seven used cars for college students, or you can trust our list. We utilized Edmunds, which happens to be a well-respected source for used and new car information. Hopefully this list will help you and your soon to be college student narrow down the options and pick something that will last the next four years and beyond.
- Mazda 3 (2008)- You can get this in a hatchback or sedan version. Both options are very versatile and will offer plenty of space for hauling groceries and all the necessities to move into the dormitories on campus.
- Kia Soul (2013)- The Kia Soul is exceptionally inexpensive when purchased in a used state. They offer abundant features, style, and functionality necessary for leaving home. Since the back seats fold down your student will have plenty of room to get things moved into his/her new space. Learn more.
- Honda Fit (2009)- What’s not to love about a Honda? At least you know that your son or daughter will be purchasing a vehicle that holds its value very well. And, the economically designed Fit will be great for the gas budget.
- Honda CRV (2002)- We’ve already voiced our appreciation for Honda’s, but if your kid is hoping for a bigger car, the CRV is a good option. This will allow for plenty of room to take the friends to the beach on open weekends.
- Scion tC (2006)- The Scion is made by Toyota so that is always a plus. And, it is a relatively inexpensive used car that offers a good amount of interior space for carting stuff and friends. Read this.
- Acura TSX (2005)- Also made by Toyota, the Acura TSX is a luxury car. But since it will be purchased used, it shouldn’t break the bank. It will appeal to others at the university level as well.
- Ford Mustang (2005)- We couldn’t close out the list without incorporating at least one sports car. We understand that college students want to look cool and that they want to drive fast. They will have both in this car. But the best part is that it’s reasonably fuel efficient for a sportscar and it’s not super expensive to maintain.
To look at some more great options just click this.